Fiat 500 by DIESEL

Available with a choice of 2 petrol engines or 1 diesel.

I think you can all see what's going to happen.... given the usual demographic of the kind of people who buy cars like the 500 / MINI / Beetle.

Reply to
SteveH

snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk (SteveH) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Is it just me...?

Reply to
Adrian

I think so, yes.

You're obviously not 'down wi' da kids' :-P

Reply to
SteveH

snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk (SteveH) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Furry muff.

God, no. I hate kids.

Reply to
Adrian

what do you mean kind of people that buy cars like the 500/mini/beetle? obviously the mini is the best one. not a fan of the 500 and denim interior is a shit idea that peugeot tried a few years ago! i've never seen an interior look so naff since beige leather!

Reply to
Vamp

*whoooosh*
Reply to
SteveH

it's not the first vehicle that would spring to mind if i was looking for an "urban survival vehicle", call me old-fashioned but i'd be looking for something a bit more along these lines,

:-)

james

Reply to
jamesd1974

Hm. There's no 'Red Diesel' in the range.

Reply to
Mark W

The black denim interior in my 205 (peace be upon it) was quite spiffy I thought.

Very hard wearing and practical. Still looked good at 200k.

I'm not a fan of beige leather though, I'm too dirty.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Too right you are, you dirty little boy... You need cleaning...

Reply to
DanB

uk.gay.disclipline is over there ========>

Reply to
SteveH

Familiar with it, are we?

Reply to
AstraVanMann

He only owns a bike so he can get away with a leather skin suit one size too small, and big stompy boots.

Reply to
Elder

I take it this is a reference to the 500 being a girly wagon, and the possibility of it being fuelled incorrectly? It's going to take some talent to get a diesel nozzle into an unleaded petrol filler, but I'm sure someone will manage it.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Girls.

Only girls buy cars like those.