Fifth gear...

... seems to have gotten a lot better since I last saw it (last series I guess). A complete TG rip off, but with slightly more dull presenters. Still, Tiff learning how to drift was quite interesting, as was the Dakar bike feature. And the road Plato tested the Cosworth thingy on - I've done that uphill on an event :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

only caught part of it, part 2 onwards i think, the drifting i liked! LOTS! want a soarer hehe miss my jap crap :(

Reply to
Vamp

I can't believe he took it out with out a helmet, having looked at one the screen is just so small and too vertical.

Reply to
Depresion

tosser i thought! i was praying something big would slap him in the chops, but then i'm a sicko sometimes :)

Reply to
Vamp

any one remember the link to download it?

Reply to
bongo rule

It will be up on FinalGear soon at a guess.

Reply to
Depresion

or uknova / mininova

Reply to