For attention of Bully(Steve Firth is Soooo weak he needs coaching!!)

The guy who said he could kick your arse, he can only Benchpress 20KG on incline!!............Which is only the bar on it's own because he uses olympic weights..........lol.......advice?

Ken

Ken, will you do me a favour and kindly f*ck off out of u.r.c.m?

Reply to
Abo

He wants attention. You, and others, replying to him gives him that attention. It's not rocket science.

John

Reply to
John Greystrong

Just in the same way as one of my fifteen month old cats does when I'm working from home. First, he makes a riot with t'other cat, which I ignore. Then he directs his complete attention to me. Then he does something stupid like climbs into a box dangling five feet off the floor and howls his protest that he's stuck. Finally he pokes off to sleep somewhere else.

We've seen all of the above from "Ken" apart from the last bit there. Just give it a wee while longer.

Meanwhile, keep him talking, that's how the bouncers know where he is... :)

Reply to
DervMan

Stick to flat bench.

Reply to
Bully

And they are certainly not rocket scientists!

Ken