France, Italy, Ka

Heheh. Back. On one day our average _driving_ speed was a shade over 50 mph, our average fuel consumption a shade over 50 mpg. If we include stops, that knocks the average speed down...

Include stops and ferries and the average travel speed is well lower. On the way down we burned a little bit extra fuel too. :)

Anyway had a top time. We did the motorway thing on the way down and once north of Lyon, did the main road thing on the way back. It was superb rumbling into a French village, the exhaust producing a slight popping noise, and everybody staring at this crazy Brit.

Charlie took around a hundred proper 35mm pictures, I took about five hundred digital pictures...

Reply to
DervMan

Lol Rumbling down :) in a ford Ka ??

WB btw