Italian Cars

There are three kinds of cars used in Italy.

One, the sub 1.0 machines. Typically Fiat Pandas, Cinquecentos, Siecentos. Ka fodder excepting for the driver...

Two, the diesel. Almost absolutely every Fiat, Lancia (oh how I miss Lancias) and Alfa Romeo had either "JTD" or "MultiJet" written on the back. Every absolutely every Mercedes had CDI apart from ONE A140. All BMWs had "d" on the back. All VWs, Audis, Skodas and Seats had TDI. Fords had TDCi. Peugeots and Citroens had HDI... You get the picture...

We saw a few non-diesel Italian medium / larger cars, one V6 156, a couple of 1.4 Twin Spark 145s and a few 1.6 156s. And some monster large Lancia with what sounded like a V8 under the hood...

Finally, the supercar.

Actually I should add scooters and scooter-derived mini van things to the list...

Reply to
DervMan