Franchise complaint

Is there an organisation in the uk who you can make a complaint to regarding franchised dealers or is it best to get in touch with the importers and complain that way?

Pete

Reply to
Tuscan

complain to the head of franchise or whatever....

Reply to
Theo

The Omnibusman.

Dave

Reply to
Funkyman

I wan't sure if there was an ombudsman that would deal with it or not but the manager of the franchise has been giving me the run around for months now so I'm going to have to take it further.

thanks for the info.

p.s. you dont have any detail to hand to save the search do you??

Pete

Reply to
Tuscan

Er, the dealer.

Phone the head office of the manufacturer in question, and tell them the score.

Reply to
Nom