front facing speed cameras

I have been told by two people now that...

If you get caught by a camera that takes a picture of the front of your car you can get it overthrown because it is discriminating against car drivers because motorbikes cant get caught.

Anybody else heard of had experiences of this?

Tim

Reply to
Tim Fish

pub talk I reckon.

the front facing cameras were bought in to take a pic of the driver, so you couldn't pull the "I wasn't driving and I don't know who was cos its a pool car" trick.

Reply to
Mark Craft

The only thing that works is to send the NIP back, but instead of signing it, draw the secret Masonic symbol.

Reply to
Mark W

ROFL :)

Reply to