Gits gits gits gits gits

Hyperformance / Prestige / Allen and Allen.

Gits.

Want £46 for admin off me if I swap to another Mondeo, and £375 extra off me if I swap to a SAAB 900i.

NU will insure me for the same as I pay now for the Mondeo. Works out cheaper even after paying cancellation penalties. And they never charged admin fees and gave me my premiums back pro rata when they wanted a small fortune to cover the Mondeo. Better get practicing my phonetic alphabet though :P.

Reply to
Doki

I changed vehicle this June and got charged £17 admin fee. First time ever been charged for changing mid term apart from policy adjustments.

Reply to
Conor