Car wax

Anyone tried this stuff, I think its great, smells like suntan lotion as well, its well nice

BTW there are still some people who have not posted on

so get your fingers out, specially you Carl, or people might not even belive you got a Celica.

I also deleted that penelope pitstop one lol dunno who's it was

Ronny

Reply to
ron

'Mike Ankers' 2 entries are exciting...

Reply to
DanTXD

missing a W on the surname?

Reply to
Vamp

nope not used that, tend to use auto glym as it does the business on my car so stick with that.

i REALLY need some better pics of the motor!

Reply to
Vamp

stick with that.

Try Meguires cleaner wax. Bloody good stuff.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

I could post some pictures of the hush hush project but then I'd have to kill anyone who looked at them and I can' afford to petrol to drive round the country killing people again. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

Seconded.

Reply to
Doki

Autoglym supreme is what I use.

Reply to
Johnny

volvo piccies are up

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Updated the gallery :)

Reply to
Chet

Sarah only uses meguires on the BMW. Works wonders.

Reply to
Mason

owned by a MK1 MR2 :) nice

Reply to
Vamp

Thought you'd all like that, engine got a bit bogged though (bad start) and the MR2 owner had cooling probs so we only did the one run!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Bah, cheap branded version knocked out by turtle wax, the "proper" stuff is alright, I wouldn't pay less than 50quid for wax anymore :-)

Reply to
Andrew Jewitt

I used to use the Autoglym liquid gloss coat on the Saab, but it didn'ty work to well on the Celica, thanks to years Colour magic abuse by the last owner.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

My car has only been washed once since it left the showroom:)

Reply to
DanTXD