Got a weird parcel delivery yesterday.

Phoned SPD Automotive, they checked their records, and have a request=20 from SRBPower, to send 20 wheel nuts to me, at my address.

Have PM'ed the SRB rep on the GT4OC forums to see if he can find=20 anything out.

Don't want to f*ck any discounts I can get when I need them, or bugger=20 up an group buys as I already saved =A350 on the brake discs when I=20 ordered from them.

--=20 "Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf" The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

Sleeker GT Phwoar

Lordy's right. Unsolicited goods, are yours to keep for free.

In this case though, I'd be returning them to the sender (at their expense, obviously) as a gesture of goodwill - it sounds like a genuine mistake has been made.

Reply to
Nom

It has, the order came from the distributor, but was made by the company=20 that I got my brake discs from.

Looks like someone has about =A31k of Buddy club wheels, without the =A3100= =20 worth of wheelnuts.

I've contacted them, and they are sending a courier to collect from work=20 tomorrow.

Makes sense because they are happy to arrange group buys and discount=20 for the club, and might not if I had pissed them off.

--=20 "Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf" The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

Sleeker GT Phwoar

They are sending TNT tomorrow to work to collect them. Bugger.

Honesty hurts sometimes