XUD Weight

Say I don't suppose anybody happens to know how much the 1.4 and 1.5 XUD engines weigh?

Or how much the 1.1 or 1.4 XU engines weigh, so that I can calculate the XUD, roughly?

Reply to
DervMan

Roughly? Several kilograms.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Maybe a little more or possibly a tad less than you expect.

Reply to
Depresion

Following your train of thought to its illogical conclusion (of replacing a K series with one)

K1.8 135bhp is 104kg dry, PG1 gearbox 36kg dry.

Can't find any references to equivalent weights for the french diseasels.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Almost, how about a Kent series with one? :)

The 1.4 fits in the 1.8, yeah? Okay... hmm...

Reply to
DervMan