hehe nice! should have gone merc not BM D'oh!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Reply to
Vamp

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!!!!! Sorry mate, but that is nasty!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

That's s**te.

Reply to
SteveH

All the confirmation I needed to conclude that in the UK there is also a heat wave.

Greetings from too hot Brussels,

Tom - on ice - De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

hunk of poop

Reply to
magicman

Don't worry mate, I like it.

Reply to
Elder

yay 1 lol bit marmite i guess

Reply to
Vamp

If it wasn't for the colour the chrome and the wheels I'd like it. Needs to be a dark colour and some deep dish 17/18" wheels.

Reply to
Homer

more like this?

Vamp

or if you wanna get silly with the deep dish stuff

hehe

Reply to
Vamp

What he said.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Yep, much nicer.

Reply to
Homer

Carl Gibbs

Sweet dude

Reply to
Elder

And that's better again.

"Scares children"

Love it :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I kind of like it in a it's nasty sort of way, very much a yank style to it.

Reply to
Depresion