in love!

when i went to the states i came back with 2 1/24 scale models of this car! always loved them! got a model of an original look on and a dub modified one! this caught my eye on old fleabay!

Vamp

Not bad. Not sure about the colour, though.

I think it needs a respray in a solid pastel turquoise with white roof.

Be lovely to cruise around in, listening to the Beach Boys on a summer Sunday afternoon.

Reply to
SteveH

Wonder what tune the air horns play...

Reply to