Hello

I've waited so long before I got a warn welcome on usenet. Shucks I'm all embarassed!

Reply to
James

James

Only if you hand paint the goodyear lettering with that left oer white emulsion by hand!

Reply to
James

Well my golf *ahem* has front and rear cup holders. Although when I bought it did not have any rears, I had to pay £40 for the priviledge and fit them, it has a cutout for them, just my car is not top end so they skimped on cost! Still the kids don't use them they prefer the danger of balancing them on the corner of the window and spilling milkshake on my seats! Hence the reason I said to the good wife I can get some cup holders for the back she said ok. Come to to use them she thinks I being hard on them. Pah kids. Bad enough the elder one just road his bike into the drivers door "dad sorry I neva sore it, try som t-cut like you do with all the otha scratches" btw it was scratched it was dented quite far in, he rides like a idiot, not quite how I showed him when he was three.

Wow that was better than therapy, I feel so good sharing with you all!

p.s. anyone want some rear cup holders for the golf for a beer ?

Reply to
James

I'm not sure to be honest. I might pop up to Wetwang soon and see if I can find out....

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Is that in Wales? :)

Reply to
DervMan

Don't do it... you've gone cold turkey for this long... you can do it... you can live a full and enriching life in the real world... a life_without_usenet. ;-)

Welcome back - any more notches on the 'reasons to have contact with my insurers' bedpost in your absence?

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

Nope, tyres only count as a mod if they are Marangoni and cost more than the car.

Reply to
Elder

Not that you haven't already heard about....

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Hehe, I haven't been a T5-driving loon for quite some time now, my good man!

I'm currently an XJ40 driving loon...which apparently means I'm an East-End pimp according to Steve...neh mind, I enjoy spending my 60 mile commute in a leather armchair and not having aching knees from constant clutch use whilst parked on the M60 :-P

(actually, what it does mean is that I'm now very, very old, even if I do still drive it like i stole it...)

Reply to
Jamesy

Heh, I've been enjoying the armchair-iness of the Scorpio quite a lot lately. So much that the Golf has ended up in the Auto Trader.

Reply to
Pikey Pete

You're definitely getting old.

Join the club ;-)

Reply to
PC Paul

Heh, club joined..

I've just had a look through the 'trader and I suspect the Scorpio might well follow the Golf.

Jeez, people are asking mental money for 'em.

Reply to
Pikey Pete