Hello from the future.

Well, eleven hours into the future, but twenty years behind in most other respects.

Yes, I'm now in Australia and have purchased a vehicle, powered by an engine that has its cylinders arranged in a V configuration.

Reply to
fishman

Good work! How many cylinders though?

Reply to
JB

Is it a ute? A V8 ute earns you quite a few cool points.

Hope you have a good time, and enjoy the summer.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

I do hope it has eight cylinders. Good man.

Reply to
Pete M

I so hope it's not a Harley

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

He's only 20 years in the past, not 100 FFS.

Yamaha Virago.

(c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Have you seen the exchange rate at the moment? Even if I wanted to, I couldn't afford even a basic Sportster!

Vehicle brand does begin with H though.

Reply to
fishman

Commode?

Reply to
Clive George

I used to borrow one of them off a friend quite often. It wasn't actually a bad bike for what it was. Like a lightweight Harley that went properly, stopped, and turned round corners. Not as nice as the

1100 Honda Shadow though..

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any where near Perth?

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Nope, Melbourne with its crazy weather

Not got a Holden.

Reply to
fishman

Nope, Melbourne with its crazy weather

Not got a Holden.

Hyundai? I lived in Melbourne for 19 years in Mitcham. Was so glad to move to Perth. : )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

You've bought a V6 Accord or Legend haven't you.

Reply to
Elder

Getting warmer, geographically speaking.

Mitcham's miles from anything though :) I'm in St. Kilda and enjoying it.

For me, Perth is a bit soulless. On paper it's amazing and WA is definitely my favourite state in Australia but overall, Perth came across a bit like Milton Keynes by the sea. Plus we're in Melbourne for practical reasons... no jobs for us in Perth.

Reply to
fishman