Pioneer Head Unit

Has anyone had any experiences with the Pioneer DEHP80MP Head Unit and could give me the thumbs up or down on it?

Reply to
Amr

Good spec, looks quite nice, although i prefer the 77MP for looks :) All my Pioneer head units, and the ones i have heard have been reliable and sounded good, so why not :)

Reply to
DanTXD

I just got an avhp6400cd :)

Reply to
Chet

Things with slidey out screens are *always* cool :D

Reply to
DanTXD