I think Ebay would have made them more money...

Roll up, roll up, buy your MG merchandise here!

Reply to
DanTXD

!

Reply to
DanTXD

I like that.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Jesus, but I want some of that stuff.

Albert T Cone

Heh. Great minds...

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Same link twice dude :D

Did you see the Bonneville, 765bhp land speed record ZT-T!

Reply to
DanTXD

The brake disc wall clocks are quite cool :) You can get a complete rolling chassis of a ZR for estimate £1k-£2k with all the rally aesthetics on - that's gotta be worth a look!

Reply to
DanTXD

Arse.

Aye. Very Cool. I had no idea MG were playing about with as much cool stuff as they were.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

MGTF '500' , 500bhp?

Homer

Probably why they went bust..

Reply to
Ed

How farping much !!!!!!!!!

i know ford bodyshops that would do that for less than 400 quid :)

Reply to
Rob