im looking for a GRP car for modding

any one knows what cars have a fibre-glass body. must have for wheels, not three,

engine size/type do not matter, must run, 2 stroke, 4 stroke, air/water cooled.

chassy must be sound. prefer pre 1972 reg, but will concider others

Reply to
banjo

Reliant Scimitar. Nice v6 beastie.

Reply to
Conor

Corvette.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

noted on my list.

Reply to
banjo

thanks fraser, but not on my list.

Reply to
banjo

GTM Rossa GTM Rossa K3 Clan Crusader Midas Midas Gold Mini Marcos Scimitar SS1 Virtually every model of Ginetta that was ever made.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Reliant Kitten Ferrari 308 Any TVR

Reply to
Homer

Renault Espace.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Reliant Kitten. It'd be a bad boy with a Hyabusa engine in...

Reply to
Abo

thanks bat, i have that on my list, be great with a motor-cycle engine in it.:) i have not seen one of those for years, are there any still around?

Reply to
banjo

Couple of guy on the retro-rides board have them as projects and drivers.

Reply to
Elder

LOTUS

ELAN ESPRIT

i guess that ECLAT and ELITE would also fit the requirements.

Martin.

Reply to
martin

'For' wheels and not three? Reliant Kitten.

Reply to
Mark W

ok ok ;) four wheels not three wheels. :)#

Reply to
banjo

Ginetta.

Reply to
Doki

Short Wheel Base Audi Quatro Group B Rally Car ;-)

Reply to
Richard Brant

i like the idea of a "reliant kitten" with a ford 2.3L v6 fitted.

Reply to
banjo

The only possible reason I can think of for sticking a cast iron V6 in one is 'cos the RV8's already been done ;)

Tony Bond (UncleFista)

The second heaviest engine ever (the others a jag) in the UK??? Why? They only made about 110 motor and 85 rear wheel bhp! A modern bike engine you can carry under one arm (including its sequential 6 speed box) and get 150 at the wheels!

Reply to
Burgerman

Right - I know that chair users tend to gain a bit of upper body strength, but you've taken that too far :-)

(Having said that, a mate of mine built an MK Indy with an R1 motor, and he practically had to put weights on top of the engine to stop it being blown around the garage)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle