Interesting weekend

Well since last week I have moved house (and finally put my computer back together), sold the other half's Micra for more than its worth and have used that money to buy a Volvo 360 GLT and still have a few quid left :D RESULT!!!

Its black, it has a tasteful rubber spoiler, and the accelerator is now called the 'sideways pedal'. It really is a hoot to drive and so far i've only done A roads.

Let the flaming begin.... (not that i give a rat's arse coz its exactly what i wanted!)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs