Just Back From Le Mans

450-ish miles, 35 minutes on the tunnel, and 140 miles of filtering the bike in the pissing rain on the M25 and M1 :-(

Had a great time there - good food, good beer and friendly people.

Spent a day visiting the Le Mans museum and track - there's a huge range of interesting road and race cars and bikes in there - and a large part of the track is open to the public (it's actually part of the main road from Le Mans to Tours).

Got some cracking pics in the museum, and also a couple of little video clips of me 'in action' on the track :-)

Enjoy :-)

Reply to
SteveH

Argh!

SteveH

try again :)

Reply to
Vamp

Hmmm..... seems some people are having problems resolving the DNS.....

If that doesn't work, then I'll have to find out what my IP is these days.....

OK..... 81.86.161.221 and I'll let you work the rest out for yourself ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

I got the first one down at a sphincter ripping 0.4kb/s :(

-- Chet

Chet

Your not cut out for this! Wanna give it one more try? :)

-- Chet

Chet

Argh! Missed the www out ;-)

Reply to