Now I'm in full time employment

How about this for a project...

Take one dedra turbo (the one we know and love on this NG)

Take one dedra 4X4 integrale write off (LHD in the netherlands)

Take one Series 3 16v Thema Turbo engine (the 205bhp beast) from a write-off

Mix well and produce a RHD 4X4 Dedra with a 16v 205bhp engine (as opposed to the 8v turbo or 16v NA)

Reply to
Fishman

Dedra is in storage, i'm missing it terribly. Currently in full time employment to save up for my round the world tour.

Can't stop me dreaming though eh... just poking around for feedback

Reply to
Fishman

buy a delta, i love them! some guy has a black one around my way it's i love the shape, the sound! just everything about it is good and it's a lil more less common than most cars, shame they rusted to fudge though huh

Reply to
Vamp

all sounds like a Scoob scaring plan to me. Scrap the world tour, build the dedra,and the world will come to you.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo