Lifting a Car

You're not trying hard enough ;-)

Reply to
Grant

Well they don't really generate enough grip to fall over. Sliding about is easy though.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Steel floor, type9, Zetec and built on the cheap. It's light enough ;)

Reply to
Tony (UncleFista)

Iron all the way through, it could only be heavier if it was cast from depleted uranium :)

Reply to
Tony (UncleFista)

Spookily similar to me, only I lifted the body off a Transit pickup :(

Reply to
Tony (UncleFista)

Oh I often see cars just "falling" on people! Some cars are easier than others to lift, it depends on weight distribution. Get your local crack or amphetamine user from a local estate to show you.

Reply to
Roger

As luck would have it you are never one of these people.

Reply to
Depresion

We had a family friend go in similar circumstances. I always use axle stands, ramps and a jack if I can. Just in case.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston