Liquid Cow

Just got myself a set of this "Gliptone Liquid Leather" stuff after seeing it recommended in a few places

and slapped it on over the weekend.

It's *EXCELLENT* !

Once finished, you end up with a sort of really soft finish - it looks brand spanking new, and somehow much more expensive. And it smells great.

Highly recommended for those that carry cows under their arses.

Reply to
Nom

Don't do it to often.

I've seen leather upholstery reduced to the consistence of cottage cheese by over use of leather treament.

You could gouge out chunky of the hide with your fingernails. Absolutley disgusting.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Yeah, I've only used about a fifth of the bottle - I don't plan to use it again for a few years (by which time I'll have a new car...)

Reply to
Nom