Looks like it is all change on here ATM

Don't forget me here waving my Renault flag, out of all me cars the 19 is still me favourite altho that might just be because the 'grale is sitting waitin for an engine rebuild :)

The A4 does some surprisingly entertaining 4 wheel drifts btw

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Gettin there!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 ;)1998 Audi A4 - I don't know why, but i did.

Reply to
Chet

bothering.....

I'm in a permanent state of "vaguely considering a new car"

21 and 10 or so cars owned, me and my other half have 5 between us at the minute :-S
Reply to
Mason

Can i? :)

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Gettin there!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 ;)1998 Audi A4 - I don't know why, but i did.

Reply to
Chet

Do that, then add me :) Someone'll give you my addy

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Gettin there!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 ;)1998 Audi A4 - I don't know why, but i did.

Reply to
Chet

19's are cracking cars. especially with a spec like yours...but i have a feeling you wont look back once the delat is done. mint cars.
Reply to
Mason

I've used yahoo, but it irritated the f*ck out of me, as did MSN till I discovered how to stop it displaying me adverts.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Not to mention Dan405 becoming DanTXD, and getting something else, and me continually vaguely considering a new car but never actually bothering.....

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Yup, certainly does.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Ooooh, tell me, tell me!

(I'll have to get MSN installed on the laptop as I'm on that more than the desktop, then I might be more a part of this clique).

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Will do at some point soon. Does no-one use yahoo then? I've got that on the laptop, but whenever I'm on the desktop, which has MSN installed, I nearly always get more people (well, people) talking to me.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

wouldnt catch me dead in a TT.

Reply to
Mason

Amen to that :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Whereas I just vaguely consider fixing what I already have.

It's been 14 long months since the Golf last ran.

Reply to
SteveH

I'm generally in the same state, and eventually i'll either write a car off and need a new one, or i'll actually sell up and change.

I'm 22 the car count is 11 or 12. with the house (4 people) owning 7, but hopefully 1 of the 309s will be going soon! Definately need a bigger driveway!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs
[SNIP]

*touches wood*

never written a car off. dont intend on starting now.

Reply to
Mason

What preference for VAG... You're not a TT fancying p00fter are you ? :)

Reply to
Lordy

Get it installed, and post your address in here somewhere :) You're probly gonna want to mung it tho...

Reply to
DanTXD

Only written 3 off. One was when i was young and stupid and didnt understand lift-off oversteer in Pugs. One wasnt my fault. And the last one happened on a road rally. Fingers crossed there wont be any more for a while!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

If/when i have it done i'm gonna sell it. I think its high time i started savin for my RS2!

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Gettin there!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 ;)1998 Audi A4 - I don't know why, but i did.

Reply to
Chet

Think i had yahoo on for about 15 seconds, ICQ lasted a good 2 days tho. MSN is where its at my boy!