lowering my tyre pressures???

Oh yeah, I forgot that speed limits vary :) Yep, it is a bit silly then !

Reply to
Nom

Why is this group full of white-van-men ?

The only two I know in the entire world, are here !

Reply to
Nom

Heh. Though calling my van "white" would be a bit wrong at the moment, given how long it is since it's been cleaned!

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Never play cards with a guy called Slim... Never trust someone who says "at the end of the day" in every sentence... :)

Reply to
gino