Merry Christmas from hell, sorry, Prince Edward Island, Canadia

Hi All,

Have a good Christmas or whatever. I'm stuck in one of the few places in the world worse than Scotland - and it's full of expat Scots! Yargh.

On the plus side, I do have a gutless 2005MY Dodge Durango 4.7 V8 SUV to tool around in. It's not the Hemi so it's not quick, but I have outdragged a Dodge Avenger and a tuned Civic in it so far. And comfortably cruised at 160 for hours on end in snow drivng across Quebec and Nova Scotia or New Brunswick, wherever it was. I got to drive through a time zone, whoohoo!

Chrysler 300Cs everywhere. MotorTrend's car of the year, too. Want one; they make perfect sense here and there's a lovely 425bhp SRT8 model, plus the Dodge Magnum wagon without the cheesy faux-Rolls Royce grille and with Mercedes 4Matic running gear and the Hemi V8.

Richard (back in January and can't wait. I wanna be back in Toronto!)

Reply to
RichardK-PB

Well seeing as though everyone else ignored this post, i thought i should reply :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Richard :)

Reply to
DanTXD