This place is still here then..

Hi all, hmm anyone who remembers me Just thought I would wish you all merry christmas. Oh see a few people here have micras :) hehe about time..

Ed

Reply to
Ed

Hello Stranger, where you been hiding, what with you popping up, Glenn showing an interest, it's getting like old times.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Hah! I dont know where I've been really its been a strange year. Hmm March is still not fixed yet, but at least I can now spray so Ill start on it soon.........

Reply to
Ed

It's _still_ not fixed! :)

Reply to
DervMan

Ya it's still here. Lordy's disappeared, but many of the usual suspects are still here...

Reply to
DervMan

Lordy has disappeared! Amazing!!

Reply to
Ed

No, Ive decided im going to go mad on it. So I have been slowly turning my garage into a workshop suitable for what I need to do. A ground up restoration with a shed load of mod cons is whats Im planning :)

Reply to
Ed

It's Lordy's influence that has seen comments like, "This fund has produced returns above most of its peers (but for taking additional investment risk, heh)" in my reports at the office... :)

Reply to
DervMan

He posted in the 'Should i buy a 620Ti thread' within the last couple of weeks...I suspect he's lurking :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Aloha, long time no see :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Well, since you left, I've sold the Saab, and gone Jap with a Celica GT4, Vamp has sold his MK1 MR2 to Carl Gibbs, and gotten his hands on his much coverted MK2 MR2 series 2 import turbo.

So things have gone a little less swedish this year.

Oh and Doki is still breaking cars.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar