MG ZT260

Whats the problem then? Mechanics dont paint :) Although, i'm trying my hand at bodywork at the mo, and i'm actually impressing myself at how good it looks

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Aside from shearing the input shaft to the gearbox clean off by firing the nitrous too early, I'm not aware of any event its failed to drive home from.

The guy just expends far more effort on oily bits than making 'em look good.

Wouldn't have started with a Maestro/Bubble R200 if they were at all fussed by looks or quality of finish/panel fit, heh!

Reply to
marko