Modified Corsa

Look

A modified car.

Discuss.

(The ad will probably no longer exist by the time you read this.)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

I like it. Wouldn't want it, but I admire his effort.

Reply to
Clive George

+1
Reply to
Paul - xxx

Looks quite practical if you ever got it finished.

Not sure I'd be all that happy driving about in something someone else had welded together though.

And it's a Corsa.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Looks quite badly done. I'd agree with you - wouldn't want to be driving it.

This was done pretty well by a fellow ClubCento member:

He's 'ratted' it now, which I don't like - but he did the work very neatly.

Reply to
SteveH

I'm almost vomiting too hard to type.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Why not just buy a Suzuki Mighty Boy? Or a ute with actual useable load carrying space? I guess you can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Cos the mighty boy was never sold here so getting hold of one isn't easy or cheap. Proper Utes aren't all that common, unless you count 4x4 Navaras, L200s etc. so perhaps the appeal is the uniqueness factor.

The load space on that Cinquecento is an order of magnitude more practical than the boot on a stock one.

Road legal Corsas and Cinquecentos cost pennies here. A couple of weekends with an angle grinder and a cheap chinese MIG welder and Average Joe can have something like that Corsa. Slap on a body kit to hide the rust and it'll appeal to someone in their early 20s, who is probably called Rob.

Anyway, thank goodness these conversions are few and far between.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

*snort*
Reply to
SteveH

Careful now lads.

We nearly had the beginnings of a thread here with people contributing and everything.

Stop before it goes any further.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

There is hope for ukrcm yet. : )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

You missed out on the mighty boy? Ripped off. Best one I have seen had a v8 stuck in the back driving the rear wheels. It would of been an absolute laugh to drive. I can't really see the point of a ute in a climate where it is raining 90% of the time. : )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Mighty Boys do look quite funny anyway. V8 ones doubly so.

I suppose you could class the Bedford Rascal / Suzuki Supercarry as a sort of mini ute.

I don't think a pallet will fit. Or an 8x4 sheet.

Yeah, the Majority of pickups I see never have anything in the back anyway. Shit in the open gets wet, frozen or stolen.

Vans are where it's at. You can lock them and everything.

Reply to
Douglas Payne