more of that pesky modding

well the poor winter hack cavvy got attacked on Saturday,

she now sports a nice single box decatted side exit exhaust,

sort of a cross between a touring car and a spitfire :)

Reply to
Rob

Does it sound as nice as my Saab 900 T16 that's had the same treatment?well, it's a rear exit but one box and no cat... I think not :-)

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Does it sound as nice as my Delta Integrale 16v that's had the same treatment? well, it's a twin rear exit but one box and no cat... I think not :-)

WHHOOOOOOOSSHHH!!!!

Hehee ;)

Reply to
Chet