MPG of powerful engines

Woohoo!

Reply to
DervMan

LOL!

But it's materially different.

Dervy: 50 mph / 45 mpg Charlie: 45 mph / 42 mpg

Reply to
DervMan

LOL!!

Peter

-- "The humble bic biro draws 13 beards, 9 devil moustaches and 49 penises on newspapers in its lifetime."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Jesus. You notice a difference of 3mpg? I quite honestly couldn't notice (and, to be fair, couldn't give a toss) between 45mpg and 35mpg.

Reply to
SteveH

Typically average between 30-34 MPG from the Z22SE in the Astra Coupe. This is driving like a granny though as I've not had a chance to cane it yet big style.

Once it's got the front suspension fixed I will be able to see how bad a consumption I can achieve.

LL

Reply to
LiviLion

Not guilty. M62 away from Leeds towards Manchester...

Reply to
Carl Smith