My mates nova...

Haha!! My mate has bought a nova with a 2 litre engine conversion ... must be a astra gte engine or something. When he gets the insurance sorted, he wants to try chasing my modified frenchy foil box (Citroen axgt). Should i stick to the twistys to loose him, or maybe use the power to weight thing to waste him on the straight. Whats this nova going to weigh in at compared to its previous weight.

128bhp/720kg/low ratio box.

-- (Scum Mail Bouncer In use). (Remove the two "n" from email address to reply directly).

Regards..... Steve.

Reply to
FEo2 Welder

Straights are his chance - he'll have 150bhp at least (possibly more depending on its moddedness and assuming its a decent 16v). Stick to the twisties, thems are your chances :)

Reply to
Dan405

Your only chances in a Citroen LOL

Dave

Reply to
Funkyman

Funs over!!!

He was playing at "oh listen, i press this floor mounted lever and the engine revs up"

Then it went bababang chink chink chink.

The last time i heard a noise similar is when i stood a toolbox on the throttle of a metro, and force fed it some water via a hose pipe through its air intake.

Methinks he bought one with a timing belt fault!! The citroen wins on points i think.