Natasha Marley Photo Shoot UK Notts

Don't forget our Natasha Marley Shoot Saturday 31st July Nottingham

1 Place left!!! Just call the office for details Call is quicker than Email 0115 9701235 / 01777 249 222
Ukmodels

Who is Natasha Marley?

Is she modified? I hate women with bolt on plastic.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

perhaps she wear blue leds on her nipples?

Reply to
Bigus

nah, keep going, it will still go down well.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Damn, I misread it, so needn't have bothered polishing the 12 bore.

Reply to
Questions

That was uncalled for, she's not that bad :)

Reply to
Lordy

Vicki Butler Henderson

Reply to
Tony Bond

That annoying as hell ugly stuck up bint from Top Gear.

Reply to
Lordy

Noooooo!

She's lovely.

Reply to
SteveH

In news: snipped-for-privacy@text.news.ntlworld.com, Lordy decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

the voice is part of the appeal, besides, she seems like a real fun kinda girl, and I suspect she's a real perv :-D

Oh yeah, VBH'd get a double scuttling, possibly with backflip..

Reply to
Pete M

Posh bints always are.

Good man :-)

Reply to
SteveH

In an obnoxious, hoity toity voiced, hag kind of way. Still, whatever floats your boat.

Reply to
Lordy

She can stretch my conrod any time... ;)

Reply to
Questions