am I some kind of insurance freak?

Just tried confused.com to see what sort of price I could get cover on something like a 240K Skyline.

Results are always similar.

ADMIRAL our link to this insurer was unavailable KWIK-FIT unable to quote lic length < yrs ncb AUTO DIRECT insurer unable to quote for your details BUDGET insurer unable to quote for your details CHURCHILL insurer unable to quote for your details DIRECT CHOICE insurer unable to quote for your details INSURE IT ALL insurer unable to quote for your details MASTERQUOTE insurer unable to quote for your details MORE TH>N insurer unable to quote for your details NORWICH UNION DIRECT insurer unable to quote for your details PEOPLES CHOICE insurer unable to quote for your details QUOTE-A-CAR insurer unable to quote for your details DIRECT LINE insurer opted out. click name for info ESURE insurer opted out. click name for info

Absolutley stupid. Not one return.

Normally I get one or two, but much higher than my current insurer (who won't let existing customers use their online quote service).

This time I get none. BTW the reason i get "unable to quote lic length < yrs ncb" is because I had insurance that gathered no claims as a learner and they seem to be only going by my full license period.

35 Homeowner, occupation consider professional, and can get insured in a Saab Turbo.

Bizarre.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Hmm, Tesco.com fully comp =A3500 A-Quote best of 3 fully comp =A3450.

--=20 The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

MeatballTurbo