Newbie stock question - BRST

There is OTC and bathroom trading were the worthless toilet paper is sold. There is a difference. The "pink sheets" should really be called "brown sheets."

arthur

-- >ganjato, this board is riddled with otc bashers.

>BRST is a cool co. imo and one of the few that has beat Microsoft at >it's own game, and has been vindicated by our court system. Once >again, should this move to the AMEX and trade and $5 everyone here will >be lapping it up like it was the next hoola hoop.

. . support SPAM - fools use real email addresses in public forums.

Reply to
·Arthur

fools use their primary email and not one they haven't checked in months.

I do not own any BRST but i'll trade you some bounty toilet paper for your proverbial 'brown paper'.

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM

HAHA

Reply to
·Achilles