Newsgroup's feisty tonight :)

About time we livened the place up a bit, heh.

Oh, and how's this for a speeding fine;

Can't make up my mind or not on whether I agree with it, on the one hand it initially seems fair but it's a dodgy line to cross, retribution in this sense isn't supposed to be about means testing people.

What do you lot reckon ?

Reply to
Lordy

I originally read the BBC one posted in UKRCMisc, which said he ran the 'family-owned sausage empire'. I thought that was most amusing. But good idea i reckon. I mean if he got fined £300 he'd probably do it again coz its just a drop in the ocean. If i got fined £300 i'd probably cry. Mind you £116000 is probably pretty meaningless to the bloke anyway. Should have given him a ban and locked him away damnit ;)

Does that system mean students will get away scott free? In fact their income is minus figures (assuming they dont work), so would the governement actually pay them money for speeding? :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

governement

fx: *runs out to 405, heading for the A15 to test theory....*

Reply to
Dan405

Does it go fast enough to break speed limits? ;) (just trying to 'feist' things up a bit more)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

It's french, It'll fall apart, break down or if the current threads about picassos are anything to go by spontaneously combust.

Dan your car is crap.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Shut it old man Volvo driver! Oh, and REAL Volvos are RWD

And as an aside i'm currently selling a REAL Volvo for the bargin basement price of £200. Only 1 left, so hurry folks.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Touche ;)

However, you're old, and drive a fake Volvo thats FWD

;)

Reply to
Dan405

And it'll still be there :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Up yours. Real volvos have turbochargers.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Hah - Old so I can insure it, WORKING so I can afford it.

Bugger off back to school bridlington inbred.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

At least it doesn't reek of onions and garlic :)

Reply to
Lordy

governement

Students are shit, so are people who were untill recently students.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Diesels are crap, especially Audis.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Ok, i know we're having feisty debate - but saying i was from the rank sess pool that is Brid, is just too far.

Reply to
Dan405

Dan, is your car trying to get you done for speeding again? Shout "Come back, you bastard!". Then jump on your bike, you probably couldnt outrun it on foot but I bet you could on a grifter. (c:

When the letter comes through, make them show you the pictures, as you'll be OK when you prove your car wasnt in fact being driven by anyone.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Volvo interiors are crap. My mate reckons.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Ahh yes, you failed the entrance exam for Bridlington because you could count to 3

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

HA! Like the people in Brid can count that high! I failed because i live too far away, and i got cocky and counted to 5 - thus confusing them, so they failed me.

Could be worse, i could've been trying to go to Hull...

Reply to
Dan405

We have a bike here in my house - its not safe. Both tyres are flat, the wheels are a bit bent, the frame has a couple of large kinks in it....it used for the chippy run.

Reply to
Dan405

Still faster than your 405 though (c;

My Vauxhall donut factory is the best car in this group.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne