nice!

bit too posy for me. I like this one:
:)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Hmmm, bit too posy for me. I like this one:>

i did smile at this

"There's nothing pint sized about the Rolls though with it's 7-litre (ok

6.75-litre but there's quite a bit of bore wear)" :-)

james

Reply to
jamesd1974

Hmmm, bit too posy for me. I like this one:>

is the fact it's in practical performance ironic? lol

Reply to
Vamp

It rocks :)

It also has a boost gauge from a Lancaster bomber :)

Reply to
Tony (UncleFista)

It has a 5 seats, a boot you could play football in, a 6.75l V8 with a turbocharger the size of a dinnerplate.

Ironic ? :)

Reply to
Tony (UncleFista)

oh right i missed the 5 seats and the big boot my bad

Reply to
Vamp

I prefer this one.

Elder

"The URL contained a malformed video ID. "

Hmmm :(

Reply to
Tony (UncleFista)

Sorry missed a character.