Crap Cars for sale

Still have the Felicia - will be for sale with a full MOT and full history now that I've found it. All the rusty bits are now sorted as well. Any one interested in a cheap car ? Still think it's good value at £450 - especially with a full MOT.

Or if that's too dear and you really hate changing gears. '93 L reg Daihatsu Charade. 1.3 auto. Was owned by my brother, then his wife's auntie, then a mate of mine's bird's daughter, then that same mate took it over. It's hung about for years doing fill in duties for everybody and their granny. Nobody ever loved it, every one of them respected it for what it was. It has consistently changed hands for £300 every so often over the last 4 or 5 years.

MOT'd to next june, won't inspire you, won't let you down. Won't leave you penniless. Get the picture ? Runs absollutely spot on and is very clean in and out.

£250.

That is this weeks offering of crap cars from me.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

What happened to the ebodger who bought it?

Reply to
Elder

Total timewaster. Managed to reclaim final value fees etc though.

Short MOT didn't really help though, so it'll be for sale with a full ticket.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle