Not so good modification

I spent Sunday in a military test grounds at a stage rally. Good day but that photo was one of the unlucky ones! Everyone was gutted as he'd spent

10 years getting the car absolutely perfect :( Some other good shots if you look at the rest of them though.
Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Please tell me that wasn't a real 6R4?

Reply to
SteveH

I'm afraid it was :(

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Ouch!

That's an expensive mistake.

Reply to
SteveH

Don't worry they are being banned from a lot of motorsport at the end of the year (this or next) so thee prices will drop.

Reply to
Depresion

Is that a 6R4?

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Looking through the other pics, I've seen that brdge jump on "out of control" loads of times.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Yeah the venue it often hired out to Motor Clubs and TV shows. There's a pic on one of Burgerman's sites that shows a mate in his Nova doing it and almost stacking it. The very tidy RWD Micra was claimed by it Sunday

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

MMM escorts

Reply to