Oh Come On Your Beauty

Take One TVR Cerbera

Take One 24V Straight Six Supra Twin Turbo Lump

Add Faulks Performance and simmer on a low heat to 600bhp.

Enjoy the lethal handling of a proper 2+2 TVR with double the power and a tenth of the risk of it leaving you at the side of the road pissing oil out of a piston sized hole in the side of its Speed 6 just 155 miles after being rebuilt under warranty due to the rockers being well and truely fooked - not that I'm still bitter about that or anything!

Matt

Reply to
**-**

Nice :) Already built is it then? Or a plan? Pics :D!

Reply to
DanTXD

In article , snipped-for-privacy@tamate.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Sounds like a nice combo, smaller and lighter, with all the grunt. I like it.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Sounds awesome. The 2JZ is a lovely engine. Smooth as hell.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston