OK, last reading from before the calipers were swapped.

Only done 20miles since. Calculated based on actual fuel used V miles

22.33mpg Lets have your guesses for a week's consumption when the car isn't crippled by an anchor.
Reply to
Elder

27.4
Reply to
Mike P

Eh? Tell me if I'm reading this wrong, but you're not assuming any sort of mpg calculation's going to be accurate, having filled the tank again after just 20 miles of refilling post-new calipers??

Reply to
AstraVanMann

I wouldn't worry about that now anyway, fuel is piss cheap compared to 3 months ago, I was spening around £1,000 a month on fuel, now its almost halved, just filled up and it cost £55 from empty, 3 months ago I was looking at £75+

£0.82 a litre compared to £1.30
Reply to
Ronny

Somehow my reply to you got mashed into my original post. Calculation done on 247 miles total, but only 20 since the new brakes.

Reply to
Elder

On both my cars it would be accurate if you'd reset the OBC. Only accurate over that distance, of course - but if it was representative of your daily driving could well show if there was a big difference due to the works carried out.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

i'm going to say 28mpg like before cos that's what i did driving the 328 gently and with the odd boot down moment

Reply to
Vamp