ok lordy i take it back

it don't look all that bad actually

looks different to the 600 series i always picture, was there a face lifted model or something as yours looks a bit better than the cack i remember

Reply to
Vamp

omg, somebody on Usenet *takes something back* ?!

Doesn't this set some kind of precedent or something, heh. SteveH will be singing it's praises next :)

Sort of, it's early models that look too plain, with their black sideskirts and biscuit wheels equipped with plastic trims. Ti models all have 16" wheels as standard, lower suspension, bigger sideskirts and are completely colour coded.

Reply to
Lordy

This is a more up to date pic btw;

Lordy

Vamp raved thus:

:: it don't look all that bad actually :: ::

:: :: looks different to the 600 series i always picture, was there a face :: lifted model or something as yours looks a bit better than the cack :: i remember

But here it is being used as all Rovers are; towing something...

Wonder if Lordy has a caravan? :-)

Abo

Reply to
Abo

Aren't they standard equipment on the 600 along with a flat cap for the driver. ;P

Reply to
Depresion

Not until someone shows me a 600Ti with the correct wheels being driven, I won't ;-)

It looks like a Honda Accord with some bits of chrome tacked on to me.....

Reply to
SteveH

You seem to have lost your caravan ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Not forgetting the tartan slippers, pipe and box of tissues on the parcel shelf.

Reply to
SteveH

LOL funny you say that as there's a burger van that parks outside my work which uses a 600 rover to tow the burger trailer thingy, dunno if it's a Ti though

Reply to
Vamp

You say that like it's a bad thing :)

Reply to
Lordy

The only thing on my parcel shelf is a set of Kenny 7x10"s :)

Reply to
Lordy

From '97 R onwards :)

Plenty (though not all) of the earlier TIs have the black rubbing-strips, door handles, and mirrors.

Reply to
Nom

That's exactly what it is !

Reply to