OT: Also very off topic - medical stuff.

I'm not very well at the moment, it's not related to cars, but without going into too much detail I'm going to offer my sage words of advice to the group for today:

Firstly, if you don't feel well and it goes on for a while, for f*ck's sake go and see a doctor, if they tell you to do something, for f*ck's sake go and do it.

Secondly, if you can donate blood, do that too. If you don't know if they'll take your blood, go and find out. You get to feel all smug (it's a bit like owning a mac in that respect) and really, seriously you might get to save someone's life.

I know my opinion probably doesn't really count for much here, as all I generally do is lurk and snipe but I feel a bit betterer for ranting at you all.

Night night

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Not good. Hopefully something treatable mate.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Dont worry OT here is actually normal. Its on topic thats odd. Whats up anyway? Nothing too trrminal hopefully!??

Reply to
Burgerman

Thanks, I hope so too. (c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Get your self better soon fella. Your Bitterness and bile is missed. ;)

Reply to
Elder

Can I play guess the disease? Septicaemia from hedge laying or Weil's disease?

Reply to
Doki

And really hopefully not Lyme's disease from a tick bite. That shit scares me - thank f*ck I don't like wearing shorts. Good luck with whatever it is...

Reply to
Doki

Nah, we like the lurky-snipers round here. I only come on here to read Vamp's unique take on the English language and see what names people are calling SteveH today.. Fingers crossed here for you dude.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Thanks chap, it's not any of the diseases you've mentioned.

(c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Well you might enlighten us! Its VD isnt it?

Reply to
Burgerman

ah at last! someone that admires a true artist like myself :)

Reply to
Vamp

***Please take this post as having not even a hint of humour in it. ***

What he said - only multiplied by several million.

**Especially the giving blood bit**

Soemone very close to you either has or will benefit from someone having given blood. It's a fact you pretty much can't escape from.

Don't want to sound like a public infromation film, but you have inside you the ability to save someone's life. Just think about that for a minute.

Right, I'm out of here.

All the best SkinnyDoug.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

They might be lucky and find blood in my alcohol and caffiene stream ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Indeed. I appreciate genius in all it's forms.

Reply to
Albert T Cone