OT:holiday

For all those who have hosting with me, I am on holiday for 2 weeks as of tommorow so wont be around, but I will be online now and again. The support channel is still manned should you need it, or leave a message in the forum, cheers guys :)

ps if anyone wants a domain I am knocking em out at 6.00 each or 4 quid with a hosting package, just paypal me snipped-for-privacy@1337hosts.com and the domain name will be registered in less then 1 hour :)

Handy if you have a few quid spare in your paypal account, the domain can then be forwarded to your webspace, where-ever that may be :)

See you in 2 weeks

Ron

Reply to
Ron