OT laptops

anyone tell me where i can pick up a cheapish pink laptop other than dell? ideally sub 600 quid :)

Reply to
Rob

plenty of cheapy unbrandeds out there

other than that get a proper one like a tosh or hp and fit a lapjack

Tim S Kemp

By using a web browser and some common sense. There are loads about. I wouldn't touch a DELL either, poor quality, many design faults and the department I work for has cancelled the contract with them.

Reply to
TKelly

I was wondering what happened to you, I thought you might have got a life or died.

Seems not.

Reply to
Iridium

Have you considered Dell? I can't fault my laptop from them (not that I would have touched them if they hadn't been the only people to make on that fitted the specs I was after), apart from a DOA hard drive that they swapped out the next day. Considering there reputation I was massively impressed with there customer service.

Reply to
Depresion

indeed not,

just been too busy to find time for ukrcm (new buisiness startup) lots of long days and lack of free time :)

but i'll be back after xmas in a more regular fashion no doubt with a new project toy to upset everyone with :)

Ello Steve H :)

ps it might be a golf orheaven forbid an Alfud

Reply to
Rob

That's an interesting way of saying 'bought a new minicab'....

Reply to
SteveH

My friend has just inherited a new Medion laptop - nice and solid with decent components.

Reply to
Grant

pfft minicab, if you must know its 4x vags fine and cheap octavias :)

Reply to
Rob