OT:mobile for sale

Anyone want a new mobile phone?

I got a Sony/erricison T630 in White/Silver for 200 quid, may be locked to Vodafone but I'm not 100% sure.

Its brand new never been used or even turned on, with hands free kit car charger etc, all new

pay via paypal

ronny

Reply to
Ronny

how much! i can get one new for £180 mate otherwise i'd of had it :)

Reply to
Vamp

Where from? ebay has some from 160 quid but all come from hong kong, and charge 25 quid deleivery + u might get stuck with postage.

180 quid mnnn, I know there selling for 200 not inc the car charger, case and handsfree, and mine has everything, make me an offer. or it will go on ebay, i will throw in free delivery as well.

Ron

Reply to
Ronny

sold now :)