ot-the chain

after reading mike g's post about Hamilton on TG i thought i'd have a look on google to try and find out "who is the stig?"

this lead me to wikipedia and thence a reference to "the chain" the old Fleetwood Mac song that they used to use for F1, f*ck, i'd forgotten what a fantastic riff that is, took me right back to the old days, staying up late on a sunday to watch the highlights with my dad and brother.

just a shame F1 is so shit nowadays.

james

Reply to
john doe