Paging Remus

This is what you want:

Why piss about with dodgy old clocks on plastic mounts when you could bolt in a digital dash?

Reply to
SteveH

How compatible will it be compatible with mk2 electronics? Since it needs to be compatible with mechanical feeds unless I can convert?

Reply to
REMUS

Just plug it in, it'll probably auto calibrate.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

It's the plugging in that might be the problem!

Reply to
REMUS

Do it :)

Love mine in the Cavvy :) :) :) :)

Reply to
Rob

Rob you use way to many smiles in your posts!

Besides yours is probably out of an Astra GTE, which in comparison the transfer is Childs play.

Reply to
REMUS

nope not an astra one although that did find its way in initially

your thinking a mk2 gte un aint you :)

try this for originality

Rob

eh!? I can see a digi dash, but I don't see the significance?

Reply to
REMUS

It's not out of an Astra GTE ffs.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

I didn't say it was!?

Reply to
REMUS

Yeah that is nice, I have one of the common variety in an Kadett GSi which isn't so pretty!

Reply to
REMUS

Its a rare as rocking horse poo Mk3 Cavalier Digi Dash

the common as muck mk2 astra one is what you'll more than likely find in anything purporting a digi dash :)

although a pc based touch screen dash would be cool :)

Reply to
Rob

You were asking him the significance of showing you the picture...

Reply to
Lordy.UK

And how does that correlate or have anything to do with an Astra GTE...

Reply to
REMUS

You said "Yours is probably out of an Astra GTE" - he was showing you its not. Yes, it really is THAT simple :-)

Reply to
DanTXD

Yeah but I didn't say or even suggest that the linked pic was a dash out of a GTE!?

Then lordy minces in "It's not out of a GTE ffs."

:)

Reply to
REMUS

You said you didn't see the significance. The significance, was that its not out of a GTE. I'm starting to suspect you're taking the piss as this really is all there is to it, its THAT simple :-)

Reply to
DanTXD

;-D

Reply to
REMUS

Looks a bit knight rider. The only cool digital dashes are Motec, Stack or dakota digital.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Have a look at the "Veypor VR2 Car", very small display (but full time datalogging info is downloadable to PC), but the functionality is unbelievable. Oh yeah, there's also the option of a HUD to fit to yer helmet. I'm getting one for the locost once I've decided what gearbox is going in (wrong gearing for the cable-driven speedo).

All for £240 inclusive...

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)