73-79 Super Padded Dash.

I an somewhat a newbe when it comes to restoring Super Beetles. The dash i was bidding on sold on ebay for $300 + shipping. I had no idea those things were such a hot item. I'm in shock but still looking!

Reply to
gevans

And here I gave 1 away this morning.

Reply to
Randy

Do you have any you will take cash for?

Reply to
gevans

Not anymore. Did this morning but when the guy came for the ghia I sold, I just gave him boxes of stuff.

Just got way to much stuff and not going to move it.

Reply to
Randy

I guess I got lucky. I picked mine up with one tiny crack behind the speedo head for about $150. As far as I am aware new ones are not available at all. However, there is a cover you can buy for about $60. Bughaus has it. You can see it at

have seen a few super bugs that had the cover installed and theylooked very good, I would venture to say that unless you knewbeforehand that a cover had been put over the old dash you would beunable to tell.

Anyway regarding the Bughaus, I've visited their store when I was in Tulsa a few months back. They're very professional and they have just about everything you could ever want for your ACVW.

Chris

Reply to
Hal