Pics of the new toy.

Are here.

I'm quite happy with it, even though it has some of the famous P38 electrical "features"...

It averaged 19 mpg bringing it home as well, which has put a grin on my face. 19 mpg, that's almost reasonable.

Has dropped significantly since it got back to the city though. Bugger.

Reply to
Pete M

Nice. But what really impressed me was the steering lock on the turbo:

AstraVanMan

Goes to a clamp welded to the floor. Seems to work though.

Reply to
Pete M

nice i like that and 19mpg that's not bad lol shame you can't dark tint the windows all round anymore that would look the nuts then :)

Reply to
Vamp

Have you taken leave of your senses? That looks like a decent car compared to your usual bag of nails.

Reply to
Steve Firth

You Should Move Somewhere Less Pikey (TM)

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I am somewhere less Pikey. It's the travelling Pikeys that worry me :-)

Reply to
Pete M

You are Captain Jack.

Reply to
Elder

Eh? Wha?

Reply to
Pete M

How much for a gram of wizz?

Reply to
SteveH

Heh, dunno.

You'll be pleased to know that cupholders only cost a tenner for it.

Reply to
Pete M

I thought the soft dash ones were crap ;)

Reply to
Elder

Soft dash is a late classic. This is a P38 - so it's probably worse.

Reply to
Pete M

LMAO!

Reply to
Vamp

Hehe if this was TV, you'd be a drug dealer to drive that :-)

Reply to
DanB

only if it were yellow.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Who's that peeping through the window?

Abo

'Rise of the Foot Soldier'

Reply to
Abo

That's Katja, she's my mate Martin's g/f. Martin is responsible for getting the thing back on the road. He's a good egg. She's a good lass as well and doesn't mind bits of 805 and Pragas all over the place.

Martin has a Praga V3S of his own, and my Tatra lives with them, so she's an angel really. I don't know too many girls who wouldn't complain about some English bloke leaving a 52 year old military truck at their house for months on end. Especially when her bloke also has one.

This is a Praga..

Pete M

1mpg...
Reply to